Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3 times

Yesterday i went to class met up with olivia then went to a japanese store to buy chips. Met at my house watch sidny todd and had "" 3 times in a row fak that was aweosome but tiring. Today woke up and took a shower, when i was showering bryant call me and told me that they wanted to ditch. He told me to meet at jay house so when i was driving i stop at the sign and saw a cop. I call bryant and told him there was a cop near the stop sign at the school. Then next thing u know he stop for 1 or 2 seconds and get pull over by the cop EPIc fail. Yeah hang around jay house then went to popeyes to get some chicken then walked around my shop jay brought a car perfume 7. After that i went to class and then drove home then to the shop. Met up with olivia went to nucelus and ross 35. Later went to the japanese store again and got some chips 13. Went to my house and watch new moon, was having'"" again but this time her "little sis" was sore like fak haha. Jay came over pick up 100 dollars then i drove her home. Fun day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment