Sunday, March 28, 2010

Betty, then David's Bday

Today i was woken up by my sis to go to downtown at 7am i didnt felt like going so i fell sleep. At 10 i woke up and got ready to go meet Olivia. Went to her house and we were hungry so we ate dennys then went to 7 11 to pick up water. Then we went to the zoo watch some animals. My sis call me to drive her to the mall. Me, olivia, and my sis got there walk around brough some lotion for my mom. Then later Jay call me to go out with him to eat with betty. It was pretty funny talking to my lil sis when i was driving her to the mall cause she was talking about condoms and i was teaching her stuff haha. So later i drove olivia to a wedding thing cause her aunt was getting marry. My bro call me up to pick him up then i went to Jay house and pick out Betty too. We went to Little Tokyo and talk for a while it was pretty fun to catch up on things. later we went to noodle world cause it was someone bday but we went to phoenix to grab a drink. Man its funny that jay had to drink a nasty drink. It was a fun day hanging with Betty and Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment