Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stress

Grrr i dont really feel like updating anymore lol. Thurs i had S with someone then friday there was a party saturday i talk to leon sunday dont remmeber monday i walk with olivia. SO today i went to school my friend ditch me without telling me and the class was boring. then i went to the library to chill. After i went inside my accounting class it wasnt that hard =). Later i went out with this cutie to genko after that we went to the track meet then we went to my house to play ds dam that was lame haha. After we went to eat with my friend at face cafe:jay patrarcia alan fernando the cutie and kelvin. Later i drove to lisa to talk to her about stuff that has been happening lately. Then i drove this cutie home. Now im home updating this grr. WEll im going to update from now on more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment