Saturday, March 27, 2010

O

My mom woke up me around 10 to help her out, went to the shop around 11. stay there till 240pm then olivia came to visit and we went to boba boba. Saw son, sheng, and lisa went inside the boba place and chill for a while. I brough 2 watermelon juice and play some games. Later she came to my house and had some"fun" haha yeah first time cumming into a girl =). Well after that we went to her house drop off her car then went to office depot to get spray paint for Jay. After that we went to eat with my family at my uncle's place. Man i was so full and olivia didnt really eat much but she was bloated lol. then I call jay to see where he was and the location of the party, drove to my house to search for the house. Got there saw some people that olivia Ex knew so i had to drive her home. Later after driving her home i went to the party and only drank half a bottle . I really don't find drinking fun anymore or good. Hmm after the party i just went home, tomorrow should be exciting cause of downtown then going to the zoo then hanging out with Betty and Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment